Thursday, February 23

Going home - Vienna, Austria
3 Stars This place was Average visited Feb 23, 2006
I was only in Vienna long enough to catch a bus to the airport this time. I had hours to wait though, but couldn't do much as I had all my luggage with me. I met another australian at the airport though - I sat down next to her on the only available seat in the whole place (apart from the expensive cafe, of course) and noticed her "Student Flights" travel agent wallet. Figured she had to be australian, and as it turned out, she was a UQ student. We checked in together so we would be next to each other on the flight to Dubai. We parted at Dubai airport, as she was spending a week there, while I waited for my connecting flight. This will be the last post in the "while living in Istanbul" itinerary. I'll be in Brisbane for 4 months studying, then off to again at the end of June to work a summer school in England, and then a 6 month contract somewhere else. I'll keep posting here though, even while I'm in Brisbane. It's not strictly travelling, but then neither was living in Istanbul, and I don't have any other blog site!

0 comments: