Sunday, May 25

I'm Your Man

So last night's performance at Meow Mix at Sala Rossa went over quite well with the audience, but on reviewing this video, my impressions from on stage were confirmed. We couldn't hear ourselves. And it sounds like we can't. And one of the mikes is much louder than the others, which means the whole barber's shop feel gets a bit lost. And half of us forget half the choreography at any given moment. And for some reason they didn't use much lighting (possibly best that way, though...)
Still, not bad for my Drag Debut and considering we had about 4 hours rehearsal together, in total.
So here we are: The Men of Maha singing Leonard Cohen's I'm Your Man
(I got a friend to film this on my new toy - it's a phone! no, a computer! no, a camera... It's an N95! I'm rather impressed with the video quality, at least)

UPDATE: Ok, so I just watched it one more time, and it's not so bad really. We did alright. At least in some parts!

0 comments: