Monday, June 16

In Wales

So you'll just have to wait for all the promised catch up later. Too busy travelling now. And not getting enough net access.


I successfully left Montreal, though my memories of doing so are all a bit hazy...

Landed in London, seriously short of sleep, and got thoroughly pissed off my the transport system within the first half hour (as per usual). Stayed with the wonderful Carollyn and Baska, who were fantastic as usual, and the 4 of us (Telyn, Carollyn, Baska and I) spent the weekend mostly at the wonderful Transfabulous festival, the highlight of which (for me at least) was the borderfuckers cabaret by the people from Belgrade pride. Maybe I'll actually manage to go there this year.

Left london this morning, literally at a run (I really, *really* hate london transport, and the tube). Miraculously managed to catch our bus, though we got thoroughly yelled at by the bus conductor for being two minutes late.

Got off in cardiff, had lunch under the castle walls, and then managed to hitch as far as brecon, via castle coch.

Tomorrow, we might make it to snowdonia!

0 comments: