Monday, April 28

zoom

I booked a flight to London last night. I now have a leaving-Montreal date, which is quite distressing. But hey, maybe I'll get to return after the summer (must remember to submit those visa application forms...)
I fly to London on the 11th of June, accompanied by Telyn, to spend the first weekend at Transfabulous, a festival in London, and then I have a few days in which I think I will meander my way northish, maybe to Liverpool (despite having a slight liverpudlian accent at the age of 9, I have never been there) maybe north Wales, maybe Manchester, I don't know. And then I meet Nathaniel on the 19th to catch a train together to Paris, where we will both descend upon Sean in his tiny flat for a few days.
After that, I'm currently unbooked until I start work in the UK on July 3rd. I have a few ideas, but suggestions and invitations are most welcome!

0 comments: