Tuesday, September 13

Room service... Room Service... - Istanbul, Turkey
4 Stars This place was Great visited Sep 13, 2005
Well, I think I'm in Istanbul. We've just spent two days and nights in a truck, so perhaps after a shower all will be clearer. We arrived last night, and were taken to Kadiköy (one of the major suburbs on the asian side of Istanbul) to our truck driver's company site, given a truck to sleep in for the night, and this morning were dropped off in a place that may or may not be called Saragoza. Our first necessity was money, so we looked for a bankomat, and found this net cafe just near it. As it's only 10am, we thought checking email for the first time since poland might be a good idea. I thought I had better see if my school had been trying to contact me before I contact them today and break the news that I have arrived without giving them any notice! This blog was planned as an up-to-date day by day account of our travels, but lack of internet access and time in the last 2 and a half weeks has made that hard. Over the next few days I'll go back and fill in all the blanks in this blog - we've definitely been having adventures, so there is lots to tell!

0 comments: