Sunday, September 4

Oradea - Nagy-Varad, Romania
This place was Amazing visited Sep 3, 2005
I have finally worked out what this website calls Oradea! I'm gradually adding photos and more writing to the (recently renamed) "Helsinki to Istanbul" itinerary. I just have Hungary and Romania to write now, and I'm nearly finished uploading photos for it! Unfortunately, these are the only photos of Romania that I have, as my camera was stolen in Bucharest, and I hadn't downloaded the hundred or so photos I had taken. Of all the countries we went on this trip, Romania was probably the most interesting and most beautiful. The loss of the camera was annoying, but the loss of the photos was far worse. I will write more about this later when I fill in the rest of the writing that needs doing. Just as well I have a good memory!

0 comments: