Monday, April 23

Holidays

I'm on holidays. Sort of. I still have uni, of course, but I'm not working for two whole weeks, while General English is on holiday. This is Very Nice. Here is is, Monday afternoon, and I'm at home, relaxing, and Getting Things Done. I could seriously get used to this. Pity about the two (or four) assignments I have to work on. It is really nice, however, to have the time and brain space to devote to my uni work though. More about uni and work on my serious blog.

The other thing I have brain space to do is finish booking my flights. Sean and I booked some flights a couple of weeks ago, but I still need to get to Darwin, and then from London to Vancouver. That will all happen this week. I also thought we'd need to look into visas in Asia, but as far as I can see, we don't need any for any of the places we're going. I've written about our travel plans in slightly more details on travelpost.

But right now, I think I'd better go work on my assignment that's due Thursday. Luckily it consists of a lesson plan and 15 minutes of teaching. I think I can manage that...

0 comments: