Friday, August 10

Oh? Canada?

Wow. Well. So much has happened in the last week, I'm at a loss as to how to start, and I don't have time right now anyway, as it's 2.30 in the morning and I have to get up tomorrow to either climb a mountain (Grouse!) or buy a car - I haven't decided yet.
Leaving the UK was sudden and stressful, Queeruption 10 was a phenomenal 4 days (was it only 4 days? Others got 7 days, but I arrived late - it still felt like much longer!) of freedom, workshops, radical politics and vegan food out in the woods outside Vancouver, having a hot shower afterwards was quite amazing, and now I'm trying to buy a van to live and travel in for the next few months. I'm staying in a house called 'The Library' along with what seems like dozens of others, which is fun (queeruption continues!) but I'm really looking forward to having my own space and vehicle. Plans then include seattle, portland, maybe even San Fran while people I know are still floating around these places, then I have some crazy idea about driving up to the yukon, and then heading east to Montreal. I really should start looking for a job there. Ah well, Car first, Job later...
I have a dozen blog posts floating about in my head, so I hope I have time to write them soon, before I forget. No time now - I have to be up in about 6 hours, if I want to achieve things!

0 comments: