Wednesday, August 15

What a little net time can do...

I've started a flickr account. Finally. I've been meaning to for a while. You can see all the pics I've uploaded so far (Vancouver, UK, Singapore etc) here. I'll add a link to the sidebar too so you can always find it. If I'm really clever, I might also be able to add a slideshow of recent pics to the sidebar, but not today, I'm afraid. For now, I offer an embedded slideshow, instead. Which, when I think about it, would go quite well in the sidebar anyway. But I want one that automatically shows recently added pics, while this one is just the vancouver ones, at the moment. I'll sort it all out soon. Pretty though, isn't it!




You might also notice I've added Nathaniel's new blog, psychopompous, to the sidebar as well. He has promised to be extremely irregular in his updates, but it's nice to see him finally join the blogosphere.
I've also added a link to the Lines 07 blog I created for the UK summer school I just did. It's got a lot of useful 'how-to' pages on it, if you want to know how to do things with blogger or other programs we used. All written out in easy step-step guides designed for teenagers who aren't entirely fluent in English.
And in other news, I think I've found my campervan. I'll get it inspected tomorrow, just to check it's not going to be a complete lemon, and then hand over the cash and deal with the paperwork. And then leave. Possibly tomorrow afternoon. Heading south. In a car the same age as me. With a working fridge, stove, sink and TWO double beds. Just in case I want to have a slumber party...

1 Comment:

Sean said...

Cool. The first photo, looking across the river or bay past the lion statues, is good. I actually thought it was Singapore, and was racking my brain trying to think of where it actually was because I couldn't remember standing in that position, and then I realised that they're all from Vancouver.

The campervan sounds interesting. You'll have to throw pictures of it online and tell me more about it.