Monday, March 10

Random Observations.

  1. The highest point of the blanket of snow that is currently covering my backyard outside my window here is at eye level when I'm sitting here at my desk. This is a record breaking year, apparently.
  2. My internal french-monologue has started frequently speaking with a quebecois accent-la.
  3. Changing to summer time (as we did on Sunday morning, apparently) is fantastic, and I love long, sunny evenings, but somehow my body clock cannot be convinced that it's nearly night time right now, and that I'm running late for our jam session, which usually starts *after* dark...

1 Comment:

Bing said...

wooo... that is a lot of snow!! so much want to belly flop on those pure white snow!!

guess, apart from busy schedules, you must be hard at work shovelling those snow! :)

love the blog entries! cheers!