Thursday, October 19

And another couple


Yes, that really does say "Happy Life Creator". It was on a full length raincoat. Naturally.

And on someone's tshirt at uni today:

Twinkling her jelly lip and your sparkling eyes.

I'm told that "jelly lip" might mean lip gloss, (rip gross) but it still doesn't seem to make any sense to me. It was a funky shirt though!

And on a related note, Sean pointed out this delightful little article on Chinglish in Beijing. The best is definitely "To Take Notice of Safe; The Slippery are Very Crafty".

This blog is in danger of becoming nothing but a repository of engrish and flench. Ah well, there are worse fates, I suppose!

To prevent it, I will say something else about my current life. I'm doing housework. Isn't that ridiculous. I think it has something to do with moving into a brand new flat that hadn't been lived in before. Everything was so neat and clean that I sort of want to keep it that way. And it will make cleaning up when I move out (in a mere 9 weeks or something) that much easier, and thus I will keep my cleaning deposit. And of course I don't own much, so it isn't hard to keep it all tidy!
Even weirder is that I'm doing yoga regularly...
When I start voluntarily going to be early and waking up early, I'll know there's something wrong.

0 comments: