Monday, October 23

Flench and Flied Lice

I was back at the machida giant 100yen shop on saturday, and had another look at the frenc mug I mentioned a couple of posts ago. It actually says:
Le temps quand le lait est entierement mis dans le cafe et il boit est le plus heureux.
(The time when the milk is entirely put in the coffee and it drinks is the most happy)

I came home and mademyself fried rice tonight. It took under 5 minutes, and was rather nice. Here's the recipe, just because.

frozen vegies
ready-cooked rice
soy sauce
sesame oil
sesame sauce
an egg
mushrooms & ham (optional)

Method:
Throw all ingredients into a frypan (not necessarily in that order) and fry.

That's it.

It was yummy.

1 Comment:

kazu said...

Hi Kat,

How's your life goin in Japan?
How's Kanagawa? It sounds you enjoy stayihng there. I hope your stay their will be really great. I'm If you have time, you should come to Osaka too!

I'm busy teaching here in Osaka, so i wont have a chance to go to tokyo this year. but i want to go there near future.

any way, good luck for your work there!Keep in touch:)

Kazu